Saturday, May 3, 2008

The House This Week :)

We have new windows throughout the house. Yeah!



It' so nice to have light in the house after 2 months of plywood over some of them.

Also, L now has sheet rock instead of panneling.


The sheetrock finishers are still working. (They're also resurfacing our bathrooms where we removed the original 1978 wallpaper - along with some of the wall.) Hopefully they'll be done and the window trim inside finished the first half of next week - then we'll be able to start painting in the back of the house. (They're painting the front of the house and we're doing the back. The part we're doing wasn't really damaged but needed updating and now is the perfect time.)
From what I understand, they'll start building the cabinets soon. Also, the doors are here (not sure when they get put on) and the siding should be pretty soon.
I'll try to post pictures as the house progresses. I'm really excited that soon we'll start seeing the fun parts inside (the new kitchen, etc.) :)

No comments: