Yesterday afternoon they got started working on finishing up our power. The result - it's not completely finished but we now have lights working in most of the house and R hooked up the air conditioner last night. What a blessing to have light and cool air at the house when we're over there now. It's coming along great and we're looking forward to being settled in at home.
Hope you all have a great weekend. R's working today and the girls and I are looking forward to a get together with my mom & dad and brother and his family. Tomorrow night the girls have another puppet performance. We're looking forward to it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I know that makes you happy! I know ALL your hard work will pay off and I hope you are in very soon! I'm so happy for you!!!! Miss you so much!
Post a Comment