



Thought you might like to see some picures of how our house is coming along. It's coming. The garage and laundry room have been cleared away and then reframed and enclosed. (The wall for the laundry room was moved so it's a little bit larger - I'm so thankful for R's good thinking.) The side wall has been stripped down and shored up. Front and back walls (living room & kitchen) have been stripped to look for damage. The kitchen is gutted. R's replaced over 1/2 the ductwork in the attic. The windows & doors have been ordered. We've stripped the wallpaper (and some of the wall) :) in the bathrooms. I've painted 3 walls in our bedroom. (I'll paint the 4th wall after the new windows are installed.
Anyway, it's coming along. We hope to move back home this summer.
I've included a picture of our new (to us) van too. We've been enjoying it.
God has truly been working through all of this. We've seen and continue to see His protection, provision, & blessings.




No comments:
Post a Comment