Something about St. Patrick's Day just makes me want to grab my green food
coloring!!!! :)
Yes, that's green pancakes and green tinted whipped cream. By the way, lesson learned yesterday, pancakes may look good but they taste awful if you leave out little things like the baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Funny how something that seems so unappetizing can actually improve the taste so much! Kept thinking about the spiritual applications of that yesterday - I'm glad that we can leave to God what we need in our lives to bring about the sweet fruit He desires.
Hope you've had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!




2 comments:
You sure had fun!
The first 'green' meal I ever had was green mashed potatoes, green jello, green salad, green beans on a green plate with green milk to drink. I had a hard time getting it down!
I just did a "green" post as well. We did avocado pancakes. Weird, but delicious! So glad other families are celebrating, too.
Post a Comment