Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY... Monday, March 21st, 2010


Outside my window... a cloudy new day beginning.


I am thinking... I need to go wake the girls up and get started with our day. (A lot to do.)
I am thankful for...God's Word that sustains us, teaches us, and sanctifies us. "Santctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by Truth; Your Word is Truth." John 17:17 (Amp)
I am wearing... my p.j.'s. (Should fix that when I go wake up the girls.) :)
I am remembering (and praying for)... my little nephew, Eli, and his mommy, daddy, brothers, sister, and grandparents.
I am going... to be home all day (Lord willing) but busy. I need to make bread for the week, school the girls, get all the details of the speech/debate tournament meals I'm coordinating this week taken care of, and tackle laundry and house cleaning. (Doubt it will all happen today.) :)
I am currently reading... Never Before in History - my oldest daughter's history book that she'll probably be starting in about a week. (I'm trying to stay ahead of her. It's sure altered my reading choices this year, but I've learned a lot!) :)
I am hoping... that I'm able to not be distracted by busyness.
On my mind... hope my honey has a great day at work today.
Noticing that...it's not as early in the morning as I'd like it to be. (How does time pass by so quickly?)
Pondering these words..."I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]" John 16:33 (Amp)
From the kitchen... breadmaking and have to decide what to have for dinner. (I made tonight's dinner plan for a potluck yesterday at church. This means either taco salad or something else, but I forget what I thought of as a possibility yesterday.) :)
Around the house... laundry, cleaning, cooking, learning, loving.
One of my favorite things~ being with my family and good friends.
From my picture journal...
Happy Spring! (Photo credit - my 10 year old daughter) :)

You can enjoy more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, I'm sure impressed that a 10 year old would take such a picture. How lovely! And, thanks for the verse, that's a good one for these days. Happy Spring!