Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beach Photos

Last weekend at the beach was WONDERFUL!!!! What a treat to have such a relaxing family weekend. (With everything going on with the house the last 4 months, we appeciated it even more.)
Here's the relaxing scene that greeted us when we woke up Friday morning. (We arrived after 11 p.m. Thursday night.) God truly is THE master artist.


Friday we had a treat when we had lunch at Lulu's. It was such a fun place. We couldn't resist these photos. :)







The rest of the weekend we stayed at the condo enjoying the beach and the pool. It was so wonderful! (Notice the photo of the jellyfish. There were tons of them!)

























The pool was great too!





Wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

All of the pictures were great, but I LOVE the one of the girls on the boardwalk. That is really pretty.

Monty and Mari Beth said...

What GREAT pictures! I'm so jealous! Just kidding.....I'm so glad you got to go. You guys sure deserve it!!!!