Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Week

A quick update on our week. We've continued unpacking and decluttering. Not so many boxes in the house but the garage is still slam full. Hopefully that'll get taken care of soon. R's starting to put up a privacy fence.
L went to church camp at Word of Life. She left Sat. the 12th and came back the 19th. She had a great time. We missed her a lot but were glad she had a good time. It's so good to be all together again.
While she was gone, here's some of what was going on at our house:

K got her hair cut for locks of love.




Our new furniture arrived:





The girls were in the play "Fat, Fat Jehoshaphat". K & Ra were part of the "Sissy Singers" and J and I were Judeans. It was a great play and a lot of fun. The girls did great.





















Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

Monty and Mari Beth said...

Way to go Katie! I'm so proud of you.....I love your new cut! The girls are too cute dressed up for the play. I know it was great. Just can't believe how much they have grown. I love your new furniture....it looks wonderful!!!! I know you are so happy to be home and I love the picture of Benny! Miss you guys so much!!!!