Friday, July 4, 2008

We're Moving Back Home

Just a quick note to let you know it's finally here! The house is finished and it's time for us to move back home! The girls and I have packed and moved a few boxes the last couple days, we've gotten the front bathroom all set up and all the kitchen shelves & drawers lined. Today we plan to celebrate the 4th at the lake with my family. Tomorrow we've rented a moving truck and have some friends coming over to help us move the big stuff.

Meanwhile, here are a couple more photos of our cabinet doors in the kitchen & our new kitchen & dining room light fixtures. Oh - here's a photo of our bench seat too. (I don't think you were able to see it well before.) Actually, as I uploaded the photos I realized that I must not have taken a photo of the cabinet doors. Thought I had - anyway, you can see the doors under the window seat and that's the style (just bigger) or our cabinet doors.






Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Monty and Mari Beth said...

It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the hardwood floors, the cabinets are beautiful and I LOVE the paint colors in the kitchen and dining room. I'm so excited for you!