Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Joshua Harris Is Eaten by a Beanbag

This is a great portion of a message by Joshua Harris (who wrote "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"). It's a great illustration of how easily we can get duped into thinking sin isn't so bad. My girls and I found this clip on the Rebelution Website. I encourage you to watch it - our whole family really enjoyed it and, as we're reading through Proverbs, we keep having lots of "beanbag" comments! :)

4 comments:

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Thanks for sharing this, I just listened to it and will share it with the children! Very good! How are you by the way!!??

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie said...

These are such important thoughts he shared. I always love a good illustration!

Linda Stubbs said...

Oh my, this was so good. I will share it with my family . I so pray that my children and grandchildren will not get close to sin. Thank you for putting this up!

Met you through She Looketh Well. Blessings to you!

Linda