"On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many." 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
As I was reading this morning, these verses jumped out at me. Paul was talking to the Corinthians thanking them for praying for him - the afflictions they faced were those of persecution, death threats & attempts. The situation is different, however, I know that the truth remains. Prayer is an effective means of lifting up those we love. Thank you, Linda, Connie, and for those of you who I've spoken with via email or phone/in person, for the encouragement you've shared and for lifting up my brother, sister-in-law, the baby, and the whole family. Thank you for helping them.
In His love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We studies about praying for one another in Bible Study tonight. It is amazing what happens as we pray for each other. Am so thankful that God cares.
Post a Comment