Tuesday, December 29, 2009

toy packaging

I love this song - I think it's quite funny. It's sung by Sarah Groves, a Christian singer that we like. Thought it might bring you a smile. (Wish I'd thought to share this with you last week - must say that I thought of this song Christmas morning when I was helping the girls with some toy packaging.) :)

5 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Yep! That was me on Christmas morning! I think Barbie dolls are the worst!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very busy but happy day! Thank you for visiting my blog, and for your very kind comments, big hugs, Tina xx

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, this was great! Can so relate!

Abby said...

We have all enjoyed laughing at this song -- because it is so true! I have heard my little sisters singing it around the house a few times. I might have to steal this to put on my blog!

Nishant said...

Sounds like you had a very busy

Work from home India