Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do We Really Believe What We're Saying?

Here is a link to a youtube video with David Platt (author of Radical) asks us to consider if we really believe what we say we believe. I found it to be very powerful and thought you'd appreciate it too.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We did - hopefully I'll post pics one of these days. :)
Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post! thank you very much for sharing...God bless you loves soraya

Shannon said...

Hi Tina:

I wanted to thank you for following my blog-Homeschooling Their Hearts and let you know that I have merged that blog with my new one, that better represents my life as a whole:

http://www.rustyandredone.blogspot.com

I am still homeschooling & will continue to post about our activities on the new blog. I hope you will follow me there, also.

Blessings,

Shannon

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Tina,
I really wanted to thank you for leaving that encouraging comment on my blog. It really softened the blow of criticism and helped me to forgive and not be bothered by that other person's comment. You will never know how God used you that day.

I miss you in the blogging world. I don't blog nearly as much, but I'm keeping my big toe in. Had to find that balance :) Hugs to you, Jackie