Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tim Hawkins - Homeschool Comedy & Homeschool Blues Song

This weekend I have the opportunity to attend a homeschool conference. I love these things! They always get me so excited - getting to put my fingers on great material to check it out and hearing speakers encouraging us as we follow this direction that God's leading us. Homeschooling is a great part of our life and I love it. In honor of homeschooling, I wanted to share this video from comedian Tim Hawkins. He cracks us up! It begins with a few homeschooling jokes (he was homeschooled and he and his wife homeschool their 4 children) and ends with a song "Homeschool Blues". Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Oh man, that man is funny! We have two of his DVDs and we are going to get his newest one soon.

Katy said...

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing this! ;0)