Yesterday I had a tough day. I was basically just in a bad mood and kept my eye on myself way too much (which also meant that I was inwardly stewing). Not good at all!!!
God is so good and forgiving. I'm so thankful.
This evening I happened to go to Michelle at She Looketh Well and saw her blog post from yesterday. It's was about controlling our thoughts, esp. as it relates to marriage. I thought it was so good; I wanted to be sure you had a chance to see it. Here's the link.
http://shelookethwell.blogspot.com/2009/07/marriage-monday-controlling-our.html
Hope it encourages you as much as it encouraged me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have a tendency to stew inwardly as you put it. Is that a girl thing? I read Michelle's post yesterday and thought it was great also. I posted about Proverb 15 on my word filled Wednesday post if you would like to read it. It is at A Collection of Days blog
Gosh, your timing is something - I'm going to read at Michelle's, and thanks. I haven't checked in with you nearly often enough, I'm always encouraged by you and I so appreciate it! Love.
Seems like we always have so much to learn! More of Him and less of us ... we live in a self-centered culture and can sure get the wrong focus.
Hope you have had a better month.
Post a Comment