Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY (Monday, July 13, 2009)...


Outside my window...a rainy day (makes it feel so cozy inside)


I am thinking of/praying for...my oldest who is helping with a 5 day club with Child Evangelism Fellowship


I am thankful for...a cozy day at home with 3 of my girls


From the learning rooms...I'm looking forward to ordering some of our material for next year :)


From the kitchen...I was supposed to roast a whole chicken tonight but forgot to pull it out to defrost last night. Change of plans - parmesan chicken it is. :)


I am wearing...a VBS tshirt and shorts


I am creating...memories


I am going...to the bank and grocery store to pick up produce this afternoon (Lord willing and if the rain lets up)


I am reading...some of the girls' books that they'll be reading next year. ("While You Wait for Prince Charming", "Frankenstein" - not my style but she'll be doing a study of worldviews of man and God and comparing them to what the Bible says)


I am hoping...that my honey and my oldest have good days today


I am hearing...the radio in the kitchen and two of my girls making wii characters


Around the house...laundry day (having to use the dryer though because of the rain)


One of my favorite things...kisses and hugs in the morning


A few plans for the rest of the week: a musical about Nehemiah for the girls, picnic 'n praise at church, a dinner with friends, a banquet supporting adoption, and a tea party hosted by one of my daughters and my mom.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


See more daybooks at

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: