I absolutely love homeschooling my girls. I also love FREE things. :) Here's a resource that I've used to download freebies. (Truly, there are no strings attached. I just download the ones I want on those days.) It's called Freebie of the Day. This website offers a different download each day of the week (Monday through Friday). They tend to be books, audio stories, radio dramas, planners, etc. You can also sign up to get an email on Sunday to let you know what's coming the next week. For instance, this week they'll offer
Monday, April 19th:LEARN THE STATES & POSTAL ABBREVIATIONS (PDF ebook)
Tuesday, April 20th:DOWN ON THE FARM - MUSIC & STORIES (mp3 audios)
Wednesday, April 21st:Home Science Experiments! (links)
Thursday, April 22nd:Raising Kids to Be Entrepreneurs (video)
Friday, April 23rd:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SHAKESPEARE!In honor of the Bard's 446th birthday, we have a passel ofgreat Shakespeare links & resources for you... plus one last chance to grab our great Shakespeare For The Ears collection!
Enjoy and have a wonderful week!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment