I love hearing the things kids say. They amaze me with their wisdom at times and, other times, simply crack me up. :)
Here are a few things I've heard this week:
From my 7 year old when I went to wake her up - "I'm highly allergic to getting out of bed."
From my 10 year old as we were heading to a tax day tea party last Thursday night - "You know, government is like oxygen." Needed for health, but in limited amounts. Too much can have hazardous results. (Wow - that one shocked me. I thought it was very well thought out and well said. I asked her where she got it from and she told me she came up with it herself.)
Now, picture the same child a few days later looking through the calendar at the holidays - "Wow - we have a holiday for mayonnaise! Cinco de Mayo!" ;)
Have a wonderful day!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOL! Love them all, especially the mayo quip. Too funny!!!
I am crackin' up!! Thanks for the good laugh today! Miss you!
Post a Comment