Note - dishwashing detergent is very different from dishwasher detergent. :D
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:5-6
4 comments:
Oh my...I'm not laughing...really, I'm not.
I've never done that one (yet)! Oh, what a mess that must have been!
One time my boys got the brilliant idea to pour dishwasher soap all over the floor and mop it. I had remop so many times because it kept bubbling up and was slick!
At first I thought your seal had broken - then I read your comment - I am sorry, but I am laughing! Wonder why I haven't done that one. Maybe you will keep me from that mistake ...
Haha, that has happened to us before. We had even more soap all over our kitchen floor then that!! We are never going to attempt that one again. :D
Post a Comment