We had a lot of fun the last couple days.
Thursday we went to a drama class where the kids got to take turns reciting lines from the Gettysburg Address wearing an "Abraham Lincoln" beard, hat, and coat. (Can't wait to see the video with the many faces of Abe Lincoln next time.) :)
Friday we went to a fun homeschool Valentine Party. (This is something we look forward to each year and we had a blast.) I really meant to bring a camera but, as is my nature, I forgot it. :)
That afternoon we had some homeschool friends stop by for a visit.
Last night the older girls went to a puppet competition/workshops - Ra and I went to watch the competition which started at - ready for this - 9:15 p.m. (As a teenager that would never have bothered me but as a mom I'm thinking I must be getting old because that was late. You'd be proud though - we stayed up and really enjoyed the performances.) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment