I'm so blessed to have 4 wonderful girls and a wonderful husband who is a great daddy to those girls (and well loved by them).
I must say though that our youngest is most definitely a self proclaimed "Daddy's Girl". I knew that all along but it was definitely brought to light last Mother's Day afternoon when she asked "How long until Father's Day?" :)
One morning this week she was helping me make breakfast and told me she was going to be the mom and I would be the kid. I told her that sounded great. She then informed me that meant that Daddy was her honey. :)
Last night when Ra and I went to the puppet competition, J let us know that, without a doubt, she wanted her daddy all to herself. (In other words, don't even suggest that he go to the puppet competition and I stay with her. That would NOT be her preference - she had big plans for him.)
I must say he's much more fun than me. We walked in the door last night around 11:00. (I thought she'd be asleep. If I'd stayed home, I'm sure I'd have been asleep.) But we walked in the door to find her and her daddy playing baseball on the wii! I was so blessed to see them having such fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment