Monday, February 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




I thought I would take part in this "Simple Woman's Daybook" that I found at this blog http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Have a wonderful Monday. :)

FOR TODAY (Monday, February 9, 2009)...


Outside my window...the sun is shining and my youngest is playing with her baby doll.


I am thinking...that I need to go make my lunch. :) (The girls' lunch is made and cooling.)


I am thankful for...a great weekend with my family.


From the learning rooms...the girls are working on their normal schoolwork plus getting ready for the geography fair in a couple weeks. (3 are working on France and one is working on India.)


From the kitchen...I'm thinking that I took the chicken out of the freezer too late to thaw for dinner tonight. :)


I am wearing...my jeans and a t-shirt (thankful for the spring like weather).


I am creating...a blog entry. :)


I am going...to the store to buy cat food this afternoon.


I am reading...throught the Bible in a year. I'm about to start readying Brother Andrew's biography with the girls.


I am hoping...to clean my house today. :)


I am hearing...the washing machine washing the sheets.


Around the house...my girls are in various rooms reading (except the youngest who's outside playing.)


One of my favorite things...my family. The first warm weather that's a teaser of spring on the way.


A few plans for the rest of the week: a children's play and a much anticipated visit with some out of town friends toward the end of the week.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My favorite photo of the week.
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Monty and Mari Beth said...

Love this picture! What beautiful girls....inside and out!