Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's this week's entry for "Simple Woman's Daybook" that I found at this blog http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful Monday. :)








FOR TODAY (Monday, February 16, 2009)...



Outside my window...night has fallen.





I am thinking...that it's been a good day and I've got some things I want to accomplish before turning in for the evening.



I am thankful for...God's faithfulness and that the girls are feeling better. (L & K had the flu last week.)





From the learning rooms...L & K worked on apologetics questions for a speech competition, R completed her normal seat work, & J worked on lifeskills today (sorting produce with me and shopping at Sam's along with reading with her biggest sister). :)





From the kitchen...the supper dishes are cleaned up (broccoli cheese soup - yum, a hit with the whole family).





I am wearing...cozy flannel p.j.'s.





I am creating...memories.





I am going...to get my youngest two in bed. :)



I am reading...through the Bible in a year & God's Smuggler.





I am hoping...that everyone stays healthy and R's ear ache goes away.





I am hearing...the youngest two girls watching "Jon & Kate Plus 8".





Around the house...I need to attack a mountain of laundry.





One of my favorite things...watching my honey and the girls having fun together.





A few plans for the rest of the week: piano & art lessons, a little shopping, bread baking, cleaning the house, getting ready for a speech competition.



Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

I hope you had a wonderful week.
Thank you for visiting with me. Ü

~ Christina