
Here's this week's entry for "Simple Woman's Daybook" that I found at this blog http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/Have a wonderful Monday. :)
FOR TODAY (Monday, March 9, 2009)...
Outside my window...it feels like spring and I can hear birds singing (and my dog whining at the door asking to come inside). :)
I am thinking...that God is so good to forgive us and not see our sins any longer.
I am thankful for...yesterday spent with my family.
From the learning rooms...we hope to enjoy a "normal" week of school work - also finishing Bulletproof George Washington and starting back with world history.
From the kitchen...lemon chicken for dinner tonight. Other dinner plans this week include roast, parmesan chicken, and broccoli cheese soup.
I am wearing...a lime green t-shirt and jeans.
I am creating...memories (if I'll just remember to slow down and enjoy them!).
I am going...to stay home today - yeah!!!
I am reading...the Bible in a year & Feminine Appeal. (Enjoyed Kirk Cameron's biography last week - it was great. His ministry "Way of the Master" is really good.)
I am hoping...to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather today.
I am hearing...my girls talking and birds singing.
Around the house...we need to go eat breakfast. :)
One of my favorite things...hugs and kisses from my family - flowers picked out of the yard and brought to me by my little girls.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I love the classic Winnie the Pooh stories. If you haven't read them, they are such a treat - I'd highly recommend them. :)Have a wonderful week!




3 comments:
Winnie the Pooh was and still is one of my all time favorites. Enjoyed your daybook and blog.
Sweet list of things going on in your home today.
It's nice to "meet" you! We love the Way of the Master as well. We have learned so much through that ministry. And, we love classic pooh stories : )
Amy Ellen at HealthBeginsWithMom.com
Post a Comment