I wanted to participate in the Titus 2 Blog Party (link in my sidebar). What a wonderful opportunity to participate with other likeminded women in encouraging one another as we seek to follow the Lord.
A bit of information about me:
I'm a follower of Jesus and thankful that I'm loved by God. It's humbling to realize that the same God who created the entire universe loves me, died for me, and wants me with Him. It's amazing to realize that He knows everything about me, from the number of hairs on my head to my innermost thoughts, and yet He still loves me more than I can comprehend. He's amazing in the way He loves us, saves us, and showers us with blessings. I love how He teaches me daily (and I have so much to learn!).
I'm blessed to be married to a wonderful man. He was my first date, my high school sweetheart, is my partner in life, and my best friend. (He's also so handsome that he still sometimes takes my breath away after being married for 17 years.) ;)
I'm also blessed to be the homeschooling mom to 4 beautiful daughters. I love them and love that I am able to spend so much time with them, enjoying daily conversations, and training them to bring them up in the Lord. They are all amazing people and I love seeing how God is shaping them as they grow and look forward to seeing His plans unfold for their lives. I love my "job". :)
Life's not perfect but I am certainly blessed and thankful.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Tina, What a blessing to have you join the party! Welcome. I am saving your blog so when the party slows down I can learn more about you!
Have a lovely week.
In Him,
Michelle
Hi Tina, It's so lovely to meet you and to be able to visit your blog. Enjoy the party! Blessings, Jules
Hi Tina! Thanks for the sweet comment you left over at my place, and for displaying the Modesty button!
It's nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Blessings,
Joy
Hello Tina and welcome to the party. I hope I get to know you better, stop by to get to know a little about me. Have a great week!
I enjoyed the visit at your blog today. I wanted to see more of your posts, but guess I have to come back. ;)
It's lovely to meet you and I look forward to reading more of your blog.
Post a Comment