Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

Wishing you all a very meaningful Christ filled Holy weekend - time today to reflect on what Jesus has done for us, illustrating the depths of His love for us (and moving us to respond with unquenchable devotion to Him - possible only through the gift of the Holy Spirit). Also praying for us all to experience of incredible joy celebrating His resurrection this Sunday. He's alive and loves us so very much. How can we help but loving and following Him. Praying for you all and myself too - a renewed devotion to Him and a refocusing of our eyes off ourselves and onto Him. (Not trying to insinuate where your eyes have been but mine have a nasty habit of reverting to focusing on myself rather than God and He's been patiently showing me in Scripture that it's truly all about Him and everything is for His glory.)
In His love,
Tina

4 comments:

Connie said...

Tina, may you and your family have a wonderful Easter. What a wonderful time of year for those of us who believe!

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Tina,
Thanks for all the comments on my blog! I read your blog sometimes, and really enjoy it...I also read both of Katie's blogs. On your sidebar I noticed to had the book " Passionate Housewives Desperate for God". My mom has that book!!!! She says some day when I'm married she's going to loan it to me:)

I hope you all have a blessed Easter!

***Camille***

Monty and Mari Beth said...

Amen and Amen!!

Susan B said...

I hope your family have had a glorious Easter!