The girls and I were blessed to be able to attend a T.E.A. (Taxed Enough Already) Party today. There was a larger party nearby but we went to a party in a smaller town near us. Even so, there were hundreds of people gathered. Obviously people are stepping up to share their concerns.
As I was driving to the party today, I kept thinking how thankful I am that we live in America. We have the freedom to gather together and peacefully let our leaders know that we are not happy at all with the way our country is being run and the decisions they're making. I was not concerned that we would be met with violence or that any government officials would be taking note of our presence there and negative effects resulting from it (as in some other countries). We are so blessed to live in America. We really need to have our eyes wide open and pray for wisdom and God to move in our country so that we may return once again to Him. (We also need to be willing to step up when God gives us the opportunity.)




2 comments:
I am proud of you for doing this today!
We had fun while doing somthing that stood up for American rights! I'm glade that we got to go.
:)
Post a Comment