We're back home.
The girls and I had a wonderful trip to Branson with my mom. Lot of fun being together - but boy did I miss my honey. I couldn't wait to get back home and be with him. This weekend has been precious feeling very blessed now that our family is all back together.
That said, it was great fun to spend the week with my mom - what a blessing. We got to have a good time together together.
Here's some photos of some of our fun:
We saw a sign on the side of the road for a natural bridge so, on a whim, we decided to stop and look. It was beautiful scenery. (Not a long walk but beautiful.)
Once in Branson we had a good time walking around, looking at various sights, and seeing a couple shows.
One of the shows we saw was Noah by Sight and Sound theatre. The set design was beautiful and what impressed me the most was the presentation of the gospel. This company's goal is to share Christ with those who come see the plays.
Here's a couple statues they had on their grounds. They were beautiful.
We also got to see a Titanic exhibit. I enjoyed it but I know the kids got tired waiting for my mom and I to read all the information. (My thoughts were that I paid a good bit to get in here - I'm reading every word. :) The girls started out reading the exhibits but, as we walked on, began just reading the ones that interested them.)
We had to go to the fancy bathroom while in Branson. (May I assure you that our bathrooms at home are lacking the chandalier and flowers everywhere.) :)
Hope you have a great week.




2 comments:
I have always wanted to visit Branson. Now I am still curious! Glad you had such a wonderful time.
What lovely pics. Looks like you had a lovely time.
Post a Comment