In keeping with Generation Cedar's thrifty Thursday posts, here's my quick and easy thrifty tip. We have a smooth top stove which I love. When I ran out of the smooth top cleanser that came with the stove, I tried sprinkling baking soda and scrubbing with a damp sponge. It works wonderfully!!!! (And how cheap!) I know that baking soda is useful in so many ways - I've used it as scouring powder, esp. when I have a little one scubbing the tub or sink. We also use it to keep our above ground pool's ph balanced during the summer.
For more thrify ideas, see Generation Cedar's blogs and the other links sharing ideas.
http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2009/05/2335.html
Have a wonderful week.
In His love,
Tina
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's a great hint. I use soda in the oven but didn't think about the top - guess I have a one track mind. LOL
Post a Comment