FOR TODAY Monday, May 11, 2009...
Outside my window...the sun is just starting to peek it's way into our day.
I am thinking of ...getting started in the kitchen.
I am thankful for...the gift of motherhood and the wonderful family God's given me.
From the learning rooms...the oldest two are going to be taking SAT tests. The younger two will hopefully be completing a bit of seat work while their sisters are testing. (We'll have company which will make it a bit harder.) :)
Outside my window...the sun is just starting to peek it's way into our day.
I am thinking of ...getting started in the kitchen.
I am thankful for...the gift of motherhood and the wonderful family God's given me.
From the learning rooms...the oldest two are going to be taking SAT tests. The younger two will hopefully be completing a bit of seat work while their sisters are testing. (We'll have company which will make it a bit harder.) :)
From the kitchen...various quick and easy meals for breakfasts and lunches. Some dinner plans include spaghetti, turkey loin, parmesan chicken, and stuffed cabbage.
I am wearing...p.j.'s. :)
I am creating...memories.
I am going...to go strawberry picking this afternoon if weather allows it.
I am reading...the chronological Bible in a year (just finished the Psalms and am back into Kings/Samuel/Chronicles - Solomon just became king). I'm also reading a great book Light Force about Brother Andrews ministry among Muslims in the middle east. (My oldest and I are reading through it at the same time. She's ahead of me.) :) The girls and I are (slowly due to so much going on) reading the John Adams biography, the Duggar's book 20 and Counting (great book), and Swiss Family Robinson (although we haven't been going as strong on that one lately).
I am hoping...that we will glorify God in all the opportunities He provides us.
I am hearing...the song He Reigns.
Around the house...we're looking forward to company this week. (Need to wash sheets this morning.)
One of my favorite things...hugs from my wonderful husband and sweet children!
A few plans for the rest of the week: SAT tests, visits from friends, piano and art lessons, volley ball practice and game, orthodontist appointment, homeschool field day.
I am creating...memories.
I am going...to go strawberry picking this afternoon if weather allows it.
I am reading...the chronological Bible in a year (just finished the Psalms and am back into Kings/Samuel/Chronicles - Solomon just became king). I'm also reading a great book Light Force about Brother Andrews ministry among Muslims in the middle east. (My oldest and I are reading through it at the same time. She's ahead of me.) :) The girls and I are (slowly due to so much going on) reading the John Adams biography, the Duggar's book 20 and Counting (great book), and Swiss Family Robinson (although we haven't been going as strong on that one lately).
I am hoping...that we will glorify God in all the opportunities He provides us.
I am hearing...the song He Reigns.
Around the house...we're looking forward to company this week. (Need to wash sheets this morning.)
One of my favorite things...hugs from my wonderful husband and sweet children!
A few plans for the rest of the week: SAT tests, visits from friends, piano and art lessons, volley ball practice and game, orthodontist appointment, homeschool field day.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Wishing you a wonderful week full of God's blessings and time with those you love!
In His love,
Tina
For more wonderful daybook entries, see Peggy's blog at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ .
Wishing you a wonderful week full of God's blessings and time with those you love!
In His love,
Tina
For more wonderful daybook entries, see Peggy's blog at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ .






3 comments:
I've never been strawberry picking, but I bet it is very rewarding! I hope you come back with deliciously plump strawberries to eat!
Cute pic! Wish I could go strawberry picking. We have at least a month before our strawberries are ripe.
Post a Comment