Thanks to the very generous folks at Vision Forum, I'm able to offer you my first ever blog giveaway.
The products are some new DVD's that are offered on their website (and are actually on sale right now). Just follow the link on my sidebar, if you'd like to see them.
Here's the information:

New products are always exciting, and we hope you'll be as excited as we are about the 5 new DVD titles in the Reclaiming the Culture set.Titles include:
•
You May Not Take Our Guns (DVD)
•
The Devolution of Law (DVD)
•
Top Ten Questions About Genesis and Creation (DVD)
•
The State of Parental Rights in America (DVD)
•
Christianity and Science Fiction: Reclaiming the Genre for Christ (1 DVD & 2 CDs)
•
You May Not Take Our Guns (DVD)
•
The Devolution of Law (DVD)
•
Top Ten Questions About Genesis and Creation (DVD)
•
The State of Parental Rights in America (DVD)
•
Christianity and Science Fiction: Reclaiming the Genre for Christ (1 DVD & 2 CDs)
At every level of government, our rights as citizens and parents are ignored and usurped by power-hungry politicians. Our news media, universities, and entertainers actively wage war against God’s Word and those who live by it. And our children are confronted daily by the lies of evolution and the horrific realities of its “survival of the fittest” ideology.In an effort to provide encouragement, hope, and practical instruction to Christian families, Vision Forum is pleased to release five new DVDs. These timely presentations will equip your family to understand our culture’s most critical battles and biblically fight for the rights granted to us by God, rights recognized and preserved for us by our Founding Fathers. SaleFrom May 8-15, 2009, this brand new group of DVDs is available at 33% off the regular price of $78.00. For a limited time you can acquire them for 45.00 OR you can buy the entire 14 DVD set for $99.00. That's a savings of 53% off the retail price!
Here's the contest details - to enter, comment on this blog and let me know which DVD you would prefer. Let me know if you post a link to this contest on your blog and I'll enter you a second time. The cutoff is 6 p.m. central time on Thursday, May 14th. I'll do a random drawing out of all entries and award the DVD of choice to the person selected. Be sure to leave me an email address so I can email you for your shipping address. (Also be sure to check your email or my blog that night so that I can get your address to Vision Forum by Friday the 15th.)
Enjoy! :)




4 comments:
I will be delighted to promote this on my blog. If I win, I am interested in "The State of Parental Rights".
In our church we are now doing "The Truth Project" hosted by Focus on the Family. It covers some of the same issues and has been terrific.
My email is http://crgifts2love dot blogspot dot com
Hey Tina,
If I win, You May Not Take Our Guns, would be my choice. Thanks for the opportunity to enter the drawing! Miss you!
Hey Tina,
Thanks for thinking of us. If I win, I would like "Top Ten Questions About Genesis and Creation". Thanks Again!
I would like to see the DVD "The State of Parental Rights". We need to be very concerned about how the United Nations is trying to dictate to the United States "Children's Rights". They are pushing a number of agendas under this umbrella that are anti-Christian and anti-American.
Sherri and Tony
Post a Comment