
Here's this week's entry for "Simple Woman's Daybook" that I found at this blog http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/Have a wonderful Monday. :)
FOR TODAY (Monday, March 16, 2009)...
Outside my window...rain is drizzling.
I am thinking...that I'm thankful it's cozy inside and we don't have any where to go this morning. :)
I am thankful for...a great, challenging sermon in church last night encouraging us to grow in our walk with Christ (which doesn't just happen but takes spending time in God's word and training to become more like Him) and also in bringing issues to God instead of responding with our own knee jerk reactions.
From the learning rooms...we'll be continuing on with our normal seat work and enjoying world history and science. I also plan to start a read aloud - _Mr. Revere and I_ (as told by Paul Revere's horse, of course). :)
From the kitchen...banana chocolate chip muffins for breakfast (yum!). :) Dinner meals planned this week include spaghetti, parmesan chicken, tacos, homemade pizza, and turkey loin.
I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt (and cozy socks).
I am creating...a dress for my youngest daughter. I bought the material and pattern over a year ago. Cut it out a couple weeks ago. Trying to actually put it together. (I'm not a seamstress, though I want to be able to sew, so I'm a bit intimidated and tend to procrastinate.) :)
I am going...to make breakfast as soon as I finish this post. :)
I am reading...the Bible in a year (just finishing Joshua), Feminine Appeal, and God's Smuggler.
I am hoping...to clean the house today. (The girls don't know yet.)
I am hearing...rain falling outside. (It's now more than a drizzle.)
Around the house...3 of my daughters are asleep and my 2nd daughter is patiently waiting her turn for the computer so she can post a daybook entry on her blog.
One of my favorite things...dressed up princesses. (See photo below.) :)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Have a great week!




5 comments:
What a nice day and pleasant week you have planned!
Those muffins sound yummy, and a rainy day is a perfect day to bake. Have a wonderful week!
Love the picture of your daughter, I mean, princess!
I agree my favorite things are dressed up Princess. Your is so cute. Hope you have a peaceful Blessed week.
Molly
I enjoyed reading your daybook.
I hope you enjoy your new read aloud
and that your sewing project goes well.
Enjoy your week.
~ Christina
I love this picture of your daughter! She looks like Felicity on the American girl movies :)
Post a Comment