Here are some photo highlights from the last few weeks.
One afternoon my 2nd daughter took it upon herself to try a delicious recipe she found for chocolate pie. It took her about 3 hours - this was all from scratch (right down to grinding the wheat for the pie crust) and it was delicious. :)
We had a fun fieldtrip where we got to experience some of what the Israel was like in antiquity as well as participate in a mock archaeological dig.
We got to celebrate our 3rd daughter's birthday. (Jehoshaphat loved playing with the gift wrap!)


We enjoyed a fun birthday picnic where some friends met us for lunch. It was a gorgeous day and lots of fun.
We enjoyed a fun birthday picnic where some friends met us for lunch. It was a gorgeous day and lots of fun.
The birthday girl had fun decorating her own cake.
This time of year I'm always relieved as our year's activities wind down. We've finished piano, art, Awana, volleyball, speech, drama. (Yeah!!!!) The activities are fun but I was feeling very overwhelmed the last month and am relieved to see the schedule clearing somewhat.
I probably won't be posting for a week or so due to a little trip the girls and I are taking with my mom.
Hope you all have a great weekend.




2 comments:
What a busy spring! You are right, it is always fun when things begin to wind down. Enjoy your trip!
Tina,
Hey! I am asking for a teensy favor ;-) Do you mind changing the link you have for me from "generationcedar.com.blogspot", and just making it www.generationcedar.com?
Thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment